Monday, October 15, 2007

Reasons Why I Love My Husband's Work





Some points of clarification:
-The Hubby aka the Bunny returned to work today after spending 2 fun filled weeks at my "beck and call"

-He started the tradition of "decorating" someone's office when they were on vacation at his work

-He recently dressed up at work (along with the rest of the managers) in 70s attire to kick off their employee appreciation dinner

-Someone at his work spent a LOT of time cutting out bunny ears and photos of the Bunny in his 70s attire

-I LOVE THIS!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!

6 comments:

Captain Will said...

Just to clarify, Carrie and I were the only two managers...it was actually the Rec Dinner Committee and Carrie and I were recruited to participate.

Anonymous said...

Dear Jenn, we just couldn't resist teasing Will about his nickname!

We are having a potluck in a few weeks, does Bunny have any dietary restrictions (e.g. carrots, cabbage, pellets, etc...)?

You know the problem with rabbits is that you have to clean out their cages quite often!

Carrie

Anonymous said...

I love it. Will is such a wonderful husband i mean Bunny is such a wonderful husband to you.

EHW

Anonymous said...

Poor Will
You'll never hear the end of this....

Kim Thomas said...

Hmm....Reasons Why I Love My Work will have to be next.

Ruth Anne said...

I love being able to have fun at work with supportive people.