Sunday, October 21, 2007

WINDY!!!


For those of you who don't live in So Cal, it's crazy Santa Ana Winds Season aka Fire Season and half of the state is on fire. The news of course is only showing coverage of the fire in Malibu (which is on fire pretty much every October, but that's where all the rich people live).

This morning when I was opening the blinds, I noticed a poor little tree flapping in the wind. The top safety harness (as I call it) broke off of the support pole, and the poor tree was bending almost 90 degrees. I sent the hubby out to fight the 40 mph wind gusts and reattach the safety harness. Yes I took the picture through the screen safely inside. :)

So far so good, the little tree is hanging on!

1 comment:

Bianka said...

Good thing YOU didn't go outside! Your head could have blown off!! (40mph winds are much more dangerous than EHW's driving.)