Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Why you shouldn't always read signs...


When arriving at the hospital last Tuesday VERY early, I was leading my entourage to the front door where I had entered several times the prior day. It was not until this approach that I noticed the lettering on the window next to the automatic doors.

I was scheduled to arrive at 5:30 AM, but because my mom is always at least 15 minutes early everywhere she goes, we were arriving at approximately 5:10-5:15 AM.

When the door didn't budge with my approach, I groaned, turned around to get the camera from the hubby and then took this picture. As I inched closer to the sign to maximize the size of the text for easy viewing on my blog, the doors slid open.

3 comments:

Kim Thomas said...

Heres to you for taking the picture, having the surgery and making it back to CA!!! We love you!

karinski said...

haha! I like that story. And I am happy you are back! eeee!

Ann said...

Funny! Glad you're back!