Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Things You Don't See Every Day


Chino Valley Fire Department and friends (other departments) put out a small fire that started behind these homes somewhere in the 1 - 5 mile away range. At least 6 fire trucks headed in that direction shortly before 11:00 AM this morning.

I noticed a relatively small dark plume of smoke when I went out to get the mail and of course had a moment of panic. Then I saw all of the trucks drive by and the fire was out within 10 minutes of that time.

This truck hung out on our corner for about half an hour after the fire was out. Yes, they were hot! :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You might need to call the boys back when I get there if they were hot......

Captain Will said...

Um, you failed to mention the gawking at the firemen when you told me about the fire. What am I, chopped liver??

Ruth Anne said...

Get out of Cali!

Bianka said...

What were hot? The fires? :-)

Jenn Ann said...

The firemen were hot...after they put out the fire! :)

Anonymous said...

you answered my question... why couldn't this have happened on one of my visits?

ehw

Ann said...

Firemen ROCK!

Jane said...

Of course they are hot, they have all that time to work out