Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Pajama Party of One

Janine and I were chatting about what she was going to wear to work tomorrow for Halloween (I of course don't have that problem as I will be spending the day in my jammies yet again - this is the advantage of working from home). My mention of jammies gave her the idea to wear jammies to work, which then posed the dilemma of which jammies to wear. And thus ensued the following pajama party/fashion show (courtesy of MacBook):




And the winner is:

One of the many reasons I love Janine!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have very strange friends. although i think she picked the correct one.

-ehw

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with this ehw person. The final choice is quite fashionable.

karinski said...

ha! classic.
Tomorrow at work we are all dressing up as my boss, he doesnt know it yet. He wears what we call the uniform - khaki pants, brown shoes, and a striped polo. We tease him about it all the time... so the fact that we are all going to be wearing it tomorrow is going to be funny... i feel a blog coming on....

Kim Thomas said...

I love them all!