Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Best news all week!

(It's Tuesday and I understand that my expectations might be a little low...)

The Writers are going back to work - the strike is OVER!!!!!

That means I can get back to watching such wonderful shows as:
Grey's Anatomy
House (there have been some new episodes lately but there was a long hiatus)
The Office
How I Met Your Mother
Desperate Housewives
Private Practice
Samantha Who?

Sadly I had to refer back to my TiVo for that list...sigh...More good news is that we won't run out of episodes of Cashmere Mafia now...hopefully the return of all of the favorites doesn't hurt its success...HCBC for Cashmere Mafia!!!

6 comments:

KFuj said...

YEAH!! That is amazing, I am so excited. I love reality T.V. but love my regulars too :-)

Jane said...

You forgot Dirty Sexy Money. Kim got me on this one!

Queen B said...

Here here! Can't wait for DH to come back!

Ann said...

Unfortunately, House is usually cut due to American Idol. And while I find AI entertaining, it's not House.

Jinjer said...

This rules! HCBC for CM! CM is my new favorite for sure. That is, until Jack Bauer is back next season. He takes top priority!

Kim Thomas said...

Yes, Dirty Sexy Money and Cashmere Mafia are the best.....until Jack Bauer comes back :)