Sunday, February 3, 2008

Drunken Polka Fest

Drinking the free wine at dinner isn't the same without Teresa - that has become one of those stories that's going to be told at every Ball for at least the next few years...
Who puts tequila in a LIT?! Karl was drunk enough that he could drink it - I could not.

This was completely random and unstaged (this was when I was on my third LIT and couldn't have possibly staged this!):


Thankfully I made taking a family picture the first thing we did, so that it wouldn't end up a repeat of last year with no family photo. Look how we all match! I loved my mother in law's dress!!!

I'm totally proud of this picture - I'd like to mention that I was not wearing any fat sucker inner garments and doesn't the hubby look HOT?!

6 comments:

Ruth Anne said...

drinking with your eyes closed is always a bad sign.

Kim Thomas said...

I applaud the family photo being taken at the beginning of the night.

Kim Thomas said...

P.S. Don't drink wine and Long Islands.

Anonymous said...

Oh Karl... He is funny.

Anonymous said...

Long Islands rule!!! That's a nice family photo,you guys looked really nice.

Queen B said...

Love the family photo. You are looking might hot and svelte!