Monday, February 18, 2008

Dancing With The Stars?

Dancing with the Stars premieres March 17th and let me just say that it'll be towards the bottom of my TiVo list.

It seems that each season the Stars get a little less bright...this season's cast includes:
Telenovela star Cristian de la Fuente
R&B singer Mario
Magician Penn Jillette
Actor Steve Guttenberg
Olympic Gold Medal Figure Skater Kristi Yamaguchi
Former tennis pro Monica Seles
NFL Player Jason Taylor
Actress Shannon Elizabeth
Radio/TV personality Adam Carolla
Actress Marissa Jaret Winokur
Oscar-winning actress Marlee Matlin
Actress Priscilla Presley

Let's forget the fact that I haven't heard of half of these people. Does anyone want to see 62 year old Priscilla Presley in spandex and sequins? Didn't we suffer enough watching Marie Osmond and Jane Seymour? Thank goodness the writers strike has ended!

9 comments:

Queen B said...

mmmm, I'm a Jason Taylor fan. I'll definitely tune in to see him in Spandex!

Paula said...

I've heard of most of them. Craig doesn't like that show, so I don't get to see it much anyways.

Jinjer said...

I am a reality tv addict, but the strangest thing is that I have never gotten into this show. Maybe watched a few episodes but just don't really like it. Maybe I will try to watch the first few episodes..?

Kim Thomas said...

I have watched one episode and will not be watching this season either.

Ann said...

I'm not really into this show, but have watched it. It looks like they had to go back pretty far to find some people willing to do this...Steve Guttenberg? Haven't heard his name since the 80's.

Anonymous said...

They said last seasons was the best yet. I'm guess by the names this one might be the worst. But we will be watching mainly because of the Pro dancers. I do like Shannon Elizabeth !!!Oh baby!!

Jane said...

Priscilla Presley. Oh my

Kim Thomas said...

Where is Jenn Ann? Is she okay?

Jenn Ann said...

Appraisals KT, appraisals...just when you thought I was doing well...but I'm back! Appraisals will be completed tomorrow.