Saturday, February 9, 2008

Hair a la Jason

I let this guy cut my hair today:
[That's my sister (maid of honor) and Jason (best man) at my wedding 3 1/2 years ago.]

I'm not crazy, I swear! Jason's been an aspiring hair dresser since I've known him and has colored his hair every color in the rainbow and then some. After this platinum monstrosity, which almost caused me to BIC his head, his hair has been a "natural" hair color ever since...I still haven't got around to photo shopping it back to a normal color in my wedding photos...at least it makes for a good story. I digress...

Jason finally got licensed and started working at a salon in Fullerton, which gave me enough confidence to let him touch my inverted mohawk after swearing I'd never let him touch my hair. I hadn't had a trim in 5 months and have an inverted mohawk for crying out loud - what's the worst that could've happened?

Reasons to have Jason cut/color/style your hair:
1) Extra long shampoo/conditioning which includes a scalp massage that practically put me to sleep, total bonus!
2) Takes his time to make it just right
3) He offers suggestions to break up the hair monotony that we can so easily fall into
4) He's just starting out and needs to build up his client base
5) I said so, and if I'm going back, you should too!

Here's the final product (again, I failed to take a before photo of my "5 months since my last haircut" hair):
I wish I would have put makeup on before I took this...

12 comments:

Kim Thomas said...

Hair gets two thumbs up

Queen B said...

definitely - looks great. Nice style and very shiny!

KFuj said...

Very cute!!

Jinjer said...

Looks great! Job well done!

Chelsea said...

There is nothing wrong with platinum blonde hair! Your cut looks good!

Anonymous said...

Really pretty pic!!

Jenn Ann said...

Chelsea - Platinum blond hair, no...looking like you stuck your finger into an electrical socket, while being platinum blond, yes,

Paula said...

LMBO--platinum in electric outlet!!
Laughed til I snorted!

Paula said...

oh...and great hair too!

Bianka said...

Platinum blond hair in an electrical socket right before you are supposed to be someone's best man.. really idiotic. Looks like he did a good job, though! Maybe some day soon I can become a regular customer! :)

Jane said...

You look hot!!

Unknown said...

"I wish I would have put makeup on before I took this..."

you're hilarious jenn. you look fine! =)