Saturday, March 14, 2009

Animal Mom

Update on Oskar:
All symptoms are gone, except for a grudge that he is holding against me. He refused to sleep next to me and cuddle last night (like he does every night), and instead slept by my feet. Apparently he has not yet forgiven me for forcing benadryl down his throat. However, his Daddy, who took him to get the shot, and assisted with the benadryl, is in the clear. Whatever!

C (aka Chaz, Chuck, Jack) is obsessed with ribbon, rubber bands, and plastic. He finds the stuff everywhere no matter how hard we try to keep it out of his reach. Apparently he ate some curling ribbon, because last night while we were dealing with Puff Doggy, we were also playing "clean up C's puke" (let us know if you ever want to play, we'd be happy to have you over!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dog (1 year old chiuaua mix) eats any and everything! Near his bedding we've found chewed pencils(with lead exposed),dryer sheets,cotton from one of his toys,lint,paper,pens(luckily I caught him before he got to the ink), you name it he wants it! I thought my dog was the only one doing this. thanks for sharing!!

Queen B said...

what a Friday night you had :(

Andrea said...

While I'd love to help out, however, I'm dog sitting for a friend of mine. This is a very sweet dog, but she is very old, diabetic and blind. I have to give her insulin shots twice a day. I am having difficulty coaxing her to eat and she completely ignores me the whole time I'm here. I came home from work yesterday and found out that she had puked in the bedroom and had runny poop all down the stairs to the basement.

She REALLY misses her mommy and daddy.

Kim Thomas said...

Glad he is better, is he still holding a grudge?