Monday, March 2, 2009

Another Alternative Career

The Queen and I spend a good portion of time contemplating alternative careers, as evidenced both here and here. Recently we've added "customer service critic" to our lists.

First there was Sprint, then Michaels, then Sirius, and now we have Circus Circus.

Twice this month I have stayed at Circus Circus in Vegas because: 1) they were a sponsor of the tournaments that the hubby bowled, 2) it's the closest hotel to the Cashman Center where he bowled other than the Stratosphere and downtown, and 3) it's super cheap.

Yes, I am aware that you generally get what you pay for when it comes to hotels. However, I didn't pick the hotel. ;)

The first time we went, I was less than thrilled with our view. The rooms were kinda dingy, but the beds were okay.
This time, we had a view of the Adventuredome, the rooms was newer/nicer, but the BEDS WERE TERRIBLE!!!! We literally felt every single spring in the mattress. We've never been happier to get back to our own bed last night!

I made Striker promise that we'd NEVER stay at Circus Circus again!

4 comments:

Queen B said...

you forgot to mention the room service issues :) How was McDs?

Jane said...

Never say never.

I said I would never go to McDonalds. And then I had children.

The playground at McDonalds outweighs my never vote

Andrea said...

I wish I could just go SOMEWHERE!

Delaware Job Hunters said...

This article reminds me of this quote, "Seasonal unemployment was found to be a state which does not have much employment, for example, rural areas."

But there are career experts who conduct seminars giving advice about the needed skills to compete in today's competitive job market.