Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy Birthday to the Queen!



I could attempt to write a tribute to the Queen as nice as the one she wrote for me on my birthday, but I am busy writing birthday haikus for tomorrow night's Striker & the Hot Chicks: Birthday Edition at 7:00 PM Pacific. It's extremely critical that EVERYONE calls in to wish her a happy birthday, because my goal is for her to have 22 callers. Now, I know that we have many followers who remain anonymous and never call or comment, but what a better occasion to join our insanity than to make your debut on the Queen's birthday show? Bonus points if you share a birthday haiku! (Haiku rules can be found here.)

The best parts about today are that it is World Water Day (and raining in Southern California, much to Striker's pleasure - just don't ask him to explain transboundary water) and that it signals the end of the Queen's March Madness. Now please set a good example and get back to blogging! :)

3 comments:

KFuj said...

Happy Birthday! I am so excited for your Birthday addition of Striker and The Hot Chicks!!

Queen B said...

thank you :)

Kim Thomas said...

Happy Birthday to the Queen!