Saturday, March 14, 2009

When KT gets crafty...

She turns into a rule FOLLOWER!!!!

Today at KFuj's Card Club several things happened:
We got to meet Diane! (Who is also crafty) Come back and visit soon!

We got to unite both Kim Thomas' in KFuj's life (I really hope someone has a picture!)

We got to eat tasty food. Thanks KFuj!

We made several birthday and baby cards.

We learned that Kim is really beginning to like this crafty stuff and her OCD makes for some very entertaining rule following! She takes her art very seriously!

We decided how Kim will provide Sydney's age once she's more than 12 months without saying 13 months, 14 months, etc.

We learned that the KFuj's need a baby gate at the top of their stairs.

I officially took off the training wheels and was able to successfully tie all of my knots and bows by myself!

Sydney had a play date and we all got to experience what it'd be like to have twins. She was super good and let her mommy make several cards relatively uninterrupted.

It was super fun and I can't wait for next month!

7 comments:

Andrea said...

NOOO!!!! SAY IT ISN'T SOOO!!!

KT has learned to follow rules!!! It is the End of Days!!

KFuj said...

Jenn I couldn't have given a better recap.
-loved meeting Diane
-great playing w Sydney and Maleigh, twins can wait ;-)
-didnt get a picture of the KTs in my life, but we always have next month
-KT took home a catalog to order, she really is a crafty rule follwer
-I had a great time, thank you all for coming!

Paula said...

how very fun!! Rule Follower? We knew you had it in ya somewhere!

Queen B said...

RO! I have to see to believe...

Diane said...

I had a lot fun! I was glad to meet KFug and enjoyed making cards!

Jane said...

And look how great those roots looks!!

Kim Thomas said...

Wants Sara to come next time :)