Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME! (2009)

Thank you to everyone for all of the birthday wishes, gifts, and fun! Since everyone always asks what I got for my birthday, here you go:

  • Flowers from Striker
  • Edible Arrangement from my sister
  • Cash from mom, in-laws, and aunt & uncle (to be used towards my new dining room table)
  • Ikea gift cards from Rachel and my team at work (dining room table)
  • Ann Taylor Loft gift card from Pickle
  • Lunch with Rachel, Kim, and Pickle
  • Wine Fridge from Mr & Mrs KFuj, also known as my partner in wine tasting/buying crime
  • Borders gift card and Twilight DVD when it is released on 3/21 from my counterparts
  • Birthday wishes from KFuj and Paula on Striker & the Hot Chicks, as well as 3 birthday Haikus
  • And from Queen B, this post and a card to fulfill her New Years' Resolution and probably procrastinate on some sort of school work.
The Queen was generous enough to provide me list of 10 things she hoped that I accomplished today...oddly it was a list of 10 and not 3 or 22, or even 19:
  1. Get b-day kisses from the furries - check
  2. Visit Starbucks - check
  3. Let your phone go straight to voicemail - check
  4. Eat a cupcake that someone else made for you - double check!
  5. Fire someone (call me for suggestions) - sadly no, but I thought about several potentials
  6. Have Olive Garden dinner - did that on Saturday
  7. Drink wine - added to collection...have a bottle in the fridge for Friday...was too full from food fest today
  8. Host radio show - did that yesterday
  9. Get card from Queen B - um, duh? Check
  10. Have a very happy birthday! - CHECK!

All and all it's been a great birthday so far...I just could have lived with out the blood being drawn at 7:30 this morning and the double mega dose injections this evening...sigh. I hope that the medical mystery that is me is solved while I'm still 28.

Results from today's birthday edition of FFSU coming tomorrow...it's my birthday and I'll judge if I want to!

7 comments:

Queen B said...

you forgot about the 3 bday haikus you got from me :) er... that Polly got from me.

Queen B said...

sigh.... I so can't read for comprehension anymore ;)

Paula said...

ooops...I called you Jenn on air didn't I? sorry! Glad you had a good birthday though!

Unknown said...

YOU FORGOT A PRESENT THAT YOUR SISSY GOT YOU. I GUESS THAT MEANS YOU DIDNT LIKE IT

Rach said...

happy belated birthday post, even though I wished you happy bday yesterday

Teri said...

Happy birthdya, I miss you.

Jane said...

Happy Birthday!!!!