Saturday, March 21, 2009

New Addiction Alert!

Yesterday Rachel and I went to El Pollo Loco for lunch. There were two things noteworthy on this trip. The first is that I have a new beverage OBSESSION! Bigelow unsweetened raspberry iced tea, which is herbal and therefore non-caffeinated, is AMAZING!!!! Now I just need to find out where else I can find it or I may have to resort to making it myself.

The second noteable is that they have smart cash registers that pull your name off your card so you not only don't have to give them your name, but they spell it correctly! And you don't have to remember your order number!

3 comments:

Jane said...

I love El Pollo Loco. Another place you would like is Zanku Chicken

Queen B said...

lol. who knew

Kim Thomas said...

I thought I had commented on this one. I am not fan of Zanku Chicken-El Pollo Loco is much better!