Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring Cleaning

Since today is the first day of Spring, and I feel like taking inspiration (and procrastination avoidance tips) from the Queen, I am posting for all the world to see (and nag, poke, prod, and generally hold me accountable to) the list of things I want to accomplish before April 6th:

  • Clean out and organize closets and cabinets (including Master closet, which is 50% completed)
  • Clean out and organize my home "office". Currently a room full of crap, and no, I will not be taking a before photo. :)
  • Clean out and organize the garage. We have empty cabinets and stuff stacked everywhere. It's been 2 years, it's time!

Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Ruth Anne said...

Ok, I was staring at my crap this morning. This is a sign.

Good luck to us all.

Kim Thomas said...

If it's the first day of spring that means yesterday was the last day of winter. hmm.

KFuj said...

My list includes my room and getting things up on the wall.

Jane said...

I cant wait to see after of the room off limits.

I have a label maker if you want to use it :)

Queen B said...

somehow my husband has decided to go into over-drive cleaning mode and has requested that I let him clean out my closet. Let me think about that.....