Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Addict, Easily Influenced by Others

My name is Jenn Ann and I am addicted to 24 (Rachel, Pickle, and Kim made me do that) and cupcakes from Dolcissimo (Pickle and the Little Sistors made me do that). I do not even want to count the number of visits and # of cupcakes purchased since I learned of this place. I can tell you that I've watched 66 episodes, wait, make that 67, of 24 in less than 3 weeks. Best show ever!!! And I usually don't like that sort of show. It's better than House, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Lipstick Jungle, and ALL reality shows including Big Brother....and we know how much I love Big Brother! My only advice is to start watching Season 1 during the summer hiatus when there is nothing else to prevent you from having a 24 marathon every night. Hubbys will love it too!

4 comments:

Ruth Anne said...

The cupcake shop in AZ is super spendy. I hope yours isn't so bad.

Looks super Yum-dog!

Queen B said...

mmmmmmmmm

must....not...watch....24....

Kim Thomas said...

It is the best show on TV!!!!! When is the Queen going to start???? I am on episode 11 of season 2.

Jane said...

Queen dont succumb to the pressure!!!