Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ways to Wake Yourself Up in the Morning

NOT Recommended!
As I told my mother, If I were her, I'd need stitches. Quarter of an inch slice on my middle finger due to an early morning incident with a pill cutter.

Yes there was a good amount of blood, no I didn't panic. Yes, I realize that it takes an idiot to cut oneself on a pill cutter....I reached into a bag to pull it out and it was stuck...guess what my finger was holding on to?

Thought I'd need a tetanus shot, but I got one 2 years ago when I went to the Dominican Republic, so I'm good!

Off to watch Striker bowl!

4 comments:

Paula said...

Oh my heavens! OUCH!!

Andrea said...

This made me cringe!

Queen B said...

:( we, too, have made a run on band aids this week. blog coming soon.

Kim Thomas said...

DANGER, DANGER! Now I have to be hide knives when either you or the Queen visit