Monday, February 9, 2009

On Striker's Christmas List

BTW, Striker beat this guy last weekend. :)

If you'd like to follow along and watch Striker's progress this week, his schedule is as follows:
Monday - practice at 10:00
Tuesday - 5 games of qualifying at 8:00
Wednesday - 5 games of qualifying at 11:15.

Thanks to technology, there are several ways to Stalk Striker:
1) Go to www.usbcopen.com scroll down to the bottom and on the left hand side there is a box with a link to the Striker Cam! He starts on lanes 25-26 on Tuesday.

2) If your job actually requires your to ahem work, you might enjoy the live scoring option on www.pba.com go to the Interactive tab and then select the Live Scoring option. I haven't visited that site, but the event is the Masters Tournament at the Cashman Center in Vegas.

3) Follow along with my FFSU :)

Side note: my personal space was just violated. I am sitting in an area with no less than 44 chairs that had only 3 people sitting in said area and a couple just sat down in the seats right next to me! Seriously? Personal space! Am I rude if I get up and move? Too late, moving!

3 comments:

Kim Thomas said...

This is awesome!

I will try and keep up FFSU tomorrow but I am traveling.

P.S. The couple sitting close to you, reminds me of one of my last flights. SO IRRITATING

Jane said...

Way to o Striker!!

Queen B said...

RO! Can't believe you moved!

Does Striker's car need a custom paint job?