Friday, February 20, 2009

Conference Call "Fun"

Things I did while trapped on a 2 hour conference call today:
Ate a banana, took this photo, BBM'd with another hostage, wrote this blog, cleared my Inbox, wrapped a gift, performed other mindless tasks, BBM'd the hubby, and laughed at my Facebook supporters. Now at the 50 minute mark, I contributed insight and shared a best practice (Bingo Margot) that started a productive conversation after the presenters talking at us for the first 50 minutes. Only 70 minutes to go!

6 comments:

Bianka said...

Ugh.. does your job make you hate talking on the phone as much as mine does? I spend my whole shift with my earpiece in my ear and am DONE when I go home!

KFuj said...

I am so happy that I deal with parents on the phone for very little of my day.I can always call in between classes so I have only 4 mins to talk.

Queen B said...

sigh...been there. way to multi-task!

Kim Thomas said...

Lightweight! I still hold the record of the longest conference call.

Andrea said...

I'm impressed regarding wrapping presents while on a conference call.

Kim - So, what is your record? How long was your conference call?

Jane said...

What about sit ups?