Sunday, February 8, 2009

Striker vs Vince Wood

As you know, Striker bowled "with" Vince Wood last Sunday. Upon hearing of the match up, Queen B promptly issued me a bet: $50 if I tripped Vince prior to the start of the match and $10 if I got a posed picture of the (matching) duo.

If you'll notice, their shirts are equally untucked a little more on their bowling side (right). This started what will be a series of ways they are alike. It's fitting that the series will be this week as we are in Vegas for the USBC Masters Tournament. Wish Striker good luck and high scores!

Pay up QB!

4 comments:

KFuj said...

GO STRIKER!! I hope you kick some butt and win big!! I wish I was with you in Vegas watching hi, play, how exciting :-)

Bianka said...

GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Kim Thomas said...

Striker Rocks!!! Good Luck this week!

Queen B said...

You definitely came through! This is a great pic, though the evilness that is Vince Wood really comes through :(