Sunday, February 15, 2009

Guess the Cost

There's a baby shower game where you have to guess the cost of various baby items. I find it annoying because I don't have a clue as I don't have much need for pacifiers and wipes. In retaliation, here's the Costco version:

Scoop Away Cat Litter 40 lbs
Kirkland Cat Food 25 lbs
Bananas 3 lbs
Mangos 2 lbs
Clementines 5 lbs
Organic Milk 3 1/2 gallons
Sliced Apples 3 lbs
Bounty Paper Towls 12 Mega Rolls
Rug 30" x 50"

Your best guess on the total? (If you follow my FFSUs, you'll know it was under $100!)

7 comments:

Paula said...

I don't know what the tax rate is in CA, I'm guessing $82.50 plus tax

Andrea said...

TOO FUNNY. Sounds like good bargains if you got out for less than 100 bucks!

Queen B said...

$98.80

Kim Thomas said...

Scoop Away Cat Litter $9.50
Kirkland Cat Food $11.50
Bananas 3 lbs $3.00
Mangos 2 lbs $4.50
Clementines 5 lbs I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THIS IS
Organic Milk 3 1/2 gallons $5.50
Sliced Apples 3 lbs $9.50
Bounty Paper Towls 12 Mega Rolls $13.00
Rug 30" x 50" $36.00
Your best guess on the total? (If you follow my FFSUs, you'll know it was under $100!)

I know I am high because my total is 92.50 without the Clementines and Tax

Anonymous said...

good afternoon dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching allowing for regarding that meticulous model. The prices as regards the sneakers are around 180 pounds on every site. But definitively I set this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi there fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been looking allowing for regarding that singular make. The prices as regards the shoes were about 220 dollars everwhere. But finally I base this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what do you think?