Friday, February 6, 2009

It's a (Bowling) Miracle!!!

Growing up in Diamond Bar, all of my bowling experience was at Oak Tree Lanes due to it's close proximity to our house - why go anywhere else?!

When I met Striker and learned that he was a bowler, we decided to go to Oak Tree on a date. It was one of maybe 2 times since I've known him that he's bowled there. Why you ask? Because their real wood lanes are in TERRIBLE condition. So much so that even a straight shot "bowler" like myself notices all of the dips and speed bumps.

Today I received an email from Striker, subject: FINALLY!!! When I opened it, I saw this:
















YIPPEE!!!

4 comments:

Queen B said...

exciting! :)

Queen B said...

maybe before and after pics?

KFuj said...

Check my blog, next week.

Kim Thomas said...

Yeah, new date!