Saturday, May 22, 2010

Bedtime @ the Kolbows

The ultimate in dysFUNction, with emphasis on fun. After baths, if the boys aren't over tired (read: crying/melting down), Striker reads them a bedtime story while I clean things up and prepare to feed them.

Tonight I finished up quickly and got to listen. Before I settled in bed, I heard Striker say "Tony look over here. Pay attention". I joined the chaos that was story time tonight:
Striker doing his best to capture and hold the interest of Alex and Tony, while reading.
Tony watching his ceiling fan and talking to it, distracted only by Mommy.
Alex very interested in repeating some new trick with his tongue and upper lip, but was quite interested in holding the book (pictured).
Oskar chewing his rawhide.
Me wondering why Striker and I were more tired than the boys, and could they PLEASE look sleepy already?!

2 comments:

Bianka said...

Ha! Adorable. Good times, good times. :)

KFuj said...

Great memory captured tonight.