Monday, May 17, 2010

OCD Envy

I heard a leaf blower this morning and was confused because it wasn't Wednesday or Friday (our 2 HOA's gardener days). I looked out the window and saw our new neighbor cleaning their garage. Not only was everything organized on shelves, but they have the coating on the concrete floor.

My garage is close to this level of organization (minus one big pile that I need to sift through before tossing), but I am envious of the floor coating. Like really envious. It's one of the few upgrades we didn't get on this house. Had I known what would become of my garage (home to cats and the huge clouds of litter dust that coat everything in there on a daily basis), we'd definitely have got the coating to aid in litter/dust/fur clean up. Thank goodness we did get the cabinets!

3 comments:

Queen B said...

Chris' dream garage

Margot said...

That is Aaron's dream! He brings home floor finish samples from Home Depot on a regular basis...maybe one day when we have money!

Jane said...

I have a this garage :)