Thursday, May 6, 2010

Lake Tahoe Vacation - Day 5

After a night of very little sleep for me (and only slightly more for Striker and Grandma), I declared Wednesday a do nothing day.

I am so in love with this picture of the double tongues! One of very few pictures taken today, and it's one of my favorites.

We sent Striker off to the ER to make sure he had bronchitis and not pneumonia, and to get some meds to clear him up. He was in and out in 45 minutes! Aside from his really annoying cough, he'll live. ;)

4 comments:

KFuj said...

Kyle wore the same outfit as Alex last night. I love do nothing days on vacation.

KFuj said...

I'm glad Striker is going to be okay.

Queen B said...

poor Striker :(

Kim Thomas said...

The way these pictures show up on the blog it looks like striker is holding the boys in his hand.