Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Lake Tahoe Vacation - Day 3

So yeah, Grandma Barbie and I didn't get much sleep. But we still made it down to Reno to watch Striker bowl at the National Bowling Stadium.

Striker bowled ok in the team event and stayed over night in Reno for Doubles and Singles Tuesday morning. The stadium is pretty impressive and had decent snack bar food...which I promptly inhaled after feeding, changing and settling the boys in with Oma and Opa to watch Striker bowl. I vaguely recall eating a hamburger and cheese fries...I think.

Grandma drove Oma, Opa, the boys and I back just in time for bedtime. Grandma and I passed out shortly thereafter by 9:15 or so.

3 comments:

KFuj said...

I love the picture of everyone in bed!

Kim Thomas said...

Reno! Let the fun begin!!!!

Jane said...

Looks fun :)