Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Lake Tahoe Vacation - Day 4

After a good night's sleep (thank you Alex and Tony) we hung out and did a load of laundry while Striker bowled and drove back from Reno.

We walked to a little row of shops next to our resort and had lunch. The weather was much warmer today - just a t-shirt, jeans and flip flops for me. Yay!

We stopped at the Tot Lot on the way back and Alex and Tony got to go down their first slide with Grandma and Opa.

We hung out the rest of the afternoon and I got to watch last night's episode of 24 with some ice cream, while the boys played with Striker and Grandma.

I find I am spending far too much time on controlling the room temperature. I need to add the person that invented the thermostats with climate control to my list of great inventors (the guys that invented infant swings, the Snoopy mobile, and the ceiling fan are already on there).

5 comments:

KFuj said...

You don't have a thermostat?

The boys look so happy going down the slide!

Kim Thomas said...

Looks gorgeous!

Jane said...

Love Reno!

LoSpace said...

Did you mean a thermostat with REMOTE control?!? Just wondering ;) said Nerdy Girl.

Jenn Ann said...

Nope, just the ones I can set at 70 and forget about.