Monday, May 31, 2010

Home Improvement Weekend

We replaced the worn out welcome mat with a new one. Striker and his buddy ran electrical and hung two ceiling fans so that all of our upstairs rooms now have them. (This fun fan is in the boys' room.) I assembled the red wagon that Grandma got the boys. (Modeled by Tony.) Kolbowland was built and enjoyed by the boys. (Babies in, furries out). Backyard was also cleaned and prepped for summer. Now if I can just find a way to keep the birds away from our house...(We have a bird infestation in our neighborhood...bird poop is EVERYWHERE!)

4 comments:

Paula said...

cute, cuter, and cutest-s!

KFuj said...

I love the welcome mat, fan... I love everything. You knew I loved Kolbowland. :-)

Queen B said...

ceiling fans are perpetually on my to do list

Jane said...

I saw this fan at home depot and so wanted to find a place for it in my home