Friday, May 7, 2010

Lake Tahoe Vacation - Day 6

Thursday, for some reason, the boys were dressed alike all day.

Take-out breakfast from IHOP...mmmm mmmm good! Striker had Chocolate Chip Pancakes which disturb me because the texture is all wrong. My mom and I split Strawberry and Banana Pancakes, only it wasn't until after we were done that I realized we'd ordered Strawberry and Banana French Toast. Clearly that change didn't bother us.

Our outing for the day was lunch at Fire & Ice. This place has become a Lake Tahoe tradition for us, though we learned that there is one that opened in Anaheim late last year. Highly recommend this place!

I spent the afternoon repacking the Pilot for our ride home. After the boys were asleep, Grandma stayed with them so Striker and I could go to the hot tub one more time.

Our planned departure time was set for 2 AM.

1 comment:

KFuj said...

What is Fire and Ice?

I love the matching twins from time to time.