Friday, March 28, 2008

Crap Day!

After it was suggested that we have a "national HCBC Crap Day", I figured no day was better than today.

My mom recently cleaned out her garage, which means I inherited a bunch of mementos that I'd somehow "forgot" when I moved out. :) After allowing my lifelong accumulation of "crap" to take up space in my living room for a few weeks, I finally decided to put it away. Oh all right, I had to put it away since my cleaning lady is coming tomorrow. :)

Thus came the hunt for a trunk...I found it at Cost Plus!

I found this warning rather amusing...

Which gave me an idea...


Isn't he a good sport? The hubby is too :)

8 comments:

Ann said...

Love it! I subject Vicki to all kinds of stuff for the blog. She's a great sport, too!

Jinjer said...

What a great supporter!!

Paula said...

Craig let me take a funny pic but refused to let me use it....what's the point then?

Kim Thomas said...

David would never do that..... good going striker!

Queen B said...

Ha! That's hilarious!

Jane said...

Oh I have alot I could talk about related to crap.

If I were to start with the colors of the rainbow I would pick orange

Ruth Anne said...

Jane-orange?!?!

I have a box of momentos. It is actually a large cardboard box that Jane covered with contact paper. Obviously, not as cute as your treasure box.

Pickle said...

I feel a little bad for Will who is always the example of a blog... He really loves you.