Saturday, March 8, 2008

I like Thai food!

I don't actually, but tonight (after enjoying several root beer floats of the adult beverage variety), one of my family members (who shall remain nameless to protect the blondeness) said "I like Thai food!"

Why I am I blogging about this? Because we were talking about my Uncle's girlfriend who is "Taiwan".

Unnamed person then proceeded to beg me NOT to blog about this incident. Seriously, how could I not? At least I didn't name names :)

Please note: Adult Root Beer Floats contain root beer and vanilla vodka. This drink brought to us by Rachel :)

4 comments:

Jinjer said...

LOL I am not a huge fan of Thai food but I LOVE Thai Tea. Have you tried that? So good!!!

Queen B said...

Loooove Pad Thai. That was one thing I learned in Cali, for sure.

Too funny about the Thai food from Taiwan!

Kim Thomas said...

Several comments on this one:

(1) Unlike Jinjer, I hate Thai tea but I love Thai food!

(2) My favorite Thai foods are: *Tom Yum Soup, *Laad Na (sometimes called Raad Na, *Pad Thai, always a winner

(3) Never heard of adult root beer....can't wait to try it.

Jane said...

Are the Adult Root Floats any good?