Saturday, March 29, 2008

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I have a 7 AM flight to Vegas Monday morning for our Global Sales Meeting. (Why they fly us to Vegas to keep us in meetings/functions for 13 hours a day is beyond me.) I also have to study for/take a test for my Anatomy class (which is the hardest class I've ever taken because the instructor requires you to know every little detail). I'm going to need to "make up" the test on Thursday and/or Friday depending on my luck going on stand-by with Southwest to get home in time to take the take with my instructor's Thursday class. If I have to take it on Friday I'll be sitting in a room by myself...not that that would be stressful or anything. I'm off on Friday, but my boss doesn't want me to take the day off because we have a meeting (that he missed last month, not that I'm bitter).

I woke up this morning with the early warning signs of a stuffy nose and sore throat. I've taken Airborne and a super dose of vitamins. Wish me luck - this is NOT the week to get the super yucky cold/flu that everyone else keeps getting.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

your boss sounds like a real douche bag...

ehw

Kim Thomas said...

Standby home from Vegas on a Thursday is absolutely no problem. Everybody arrives Thursday/Friday, leaving is easy.

Crossing my fingers hoping you don't get sick.

Jinjer said...

Uuuugh that sucks! I will be sending you good health vibes so you don't get sick.

Paula said...

Oh, rest and drink lots of fluids. Hope you don't get sick!!