Tuesday, July 15, 2008

BBB 10.2

Thank you Big Brother editors, I am confident in declaring April to be truthful in the origin of her chest size.

April however became rather annoying over Ollie. Betrayal is a pretty strong word for someone you've only known a few days.

I totally called Brian getting nominated 2 minutes into the episode. Well, not exactly, but very early on. Clearly he doesn't understand the principle of lying low. The first few weeks are about making nice with everyone and not appearing too strategic or strong.

The good news is that this season is starting off to be very entertaining.

Libra might be growing on me a tiny little bit as she didn't overreact, and remained calm enough to carry out getting Brian nominated.

The look on Dan's face when Brian was nominated...priceless!

2 comments:

Jinjer said...

Brian is a terd. Seriously, he had it all under control and under the radar. He started babbling and going to each person and at that moment, I instantly disliked him. What a fool. And I agree, betrayed is a strong word to use 2 days in. This is gonna be a fun season! p.s. I still can't stand Renny, she is far too annoying!

Queen B said...

Yeah, Brian totally overplayed his hand. Dan and Brian were start when they agreed to have each other's back. It ALWAYS goes south when you bring in a third wheel. And, when you try manipulating the boob-grabbing great-grandpa, you're toast.

Memphis is a total loser. I can't believe all of his outfits are for Memphis, that is so lame.

Libra (and who names their child this) reminds me of Gabrielle Union a LOT.

Yep, as soon as I saw April reclining in her chaise, I knew they were real. Impressive.