Tuesday, July 29, 2008

BBB 10.8

Oh how I love Jerry, let me count the ways:
1) His evaluation of Memphis = CLASSIC!! I think it was the womanizer classification that literally made me LOL.
2) Worms!

Oh how Jessie annoys me, let me count the ways:
1) His conversation with Michelle - oh how he loves himself.
2) His conversation with Keesha - how do you spell desperate? J-E-S-S-I-E
3) His obsession with respect - clearly does not practice what he preaches. Will wants to count the number of times he says it next week (if he's still here).
4) His second conversation with Keesha - slightly better game play, but still annoying.
5) The fact that he knew he lost 6 pounds in 2 days.
6) His begging to Keesha.
As much as I dislike him, he did totally play Keesha twice...she's an idiot. Sorry Queen B!

OMG the Veto outfits remind me of this flashback moment:


Memphis is growing on me...Libra still annoys me.

How funny is it that Keesha won the Veto competition?

I totally want Jerry to be America's Player! Will wants Renny to be it so that she can try to manipulate people.

Ooh Memphis lost it!! This definitely makes him more interesting.

Angie is also growing on me. I wish I could rearrange the alliances!

11 comments:

Ruth Anne said...

Didn't see it, but I still love the VETO outfit reminder. So fun!

Kim Thomas said...

I am finally able to easily post comments from my Pearl. I am so happy.

Anonymous said...

What's with the picture? Did you put the outfits on and stand in the middle of the street for no apparrent reason???

Sydney Thomas said...

don't go on strike. It's not my moms fault she is behind, it's my fault. I like you because you are funny.

KFuj said...

Jenn I love you! You can't go on strike! I may have to come join for to watching BB so I know what is going on!
I love the color guard outfits, were you practicing?

Anonymous said...

Syndey is so adorable!!!!

Bianka said...

I did not see the episode yet, so I did not read your blog!! Sheesh!

Jinjer said...

The show is getting so good! Memhis is growing on me too. I seriosuly can't stand Libra at all. And Jerry, I hate to say this, annoys me a tad but I love him for being so young at heart. I think it is just his voice?

Ann said...

Late to the party, sorry!

Picture is priceless...I don't watch BB, though.

Jenn Ann said...

I love when Sydney gets to play on the blogs. :)

Queen B said...

finally watched it! how depressed was I to have to go back all the way to July to comment? Overall, the episode didn't move too much, and I didn't pay too much attention due to significant multi-tasking. Agree that Jessie is way annoying (LOL at losing 6 pounds, that was funny). Jerry is pretty outspoken for being such a geeze.