Sunday, July 20, 2008

BBB 10.4

Jessie was a tad (ok a ton) annoying with his HOH room. Talk about being in love with yourself.

Stupid of Steven not to go up to see the room. Has he ever watched the show?

What the heck was up with 10 minutes of recaps?

Steven coming out to Dan, all of the groveling to Jesse, and the diary room sessions were totally cliché.

April and Libra are annoying. Keesha is growing on me a la Danielle.

Steven is playing a stupid game. His lie about being asleep was STUPID! The whole house saw him walking around the kitchen - duh!

Watching BB live = commercials = annoying. But we were too impatient to wait.

We can't get into watching After Dark. There are too many people in the house and it's chaos.

The hubby has made the statement that if Jesse wins this season he will never watch the show again.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's no way Jessie will last to long. He's way too cocky. That won't play well for to long. I don't want to see Renny go. She is such a odd ball she cracks me way she talks.

Anonymous said...

That last comment was mind. lol

Queen B said...

Lol at striker. That would be quite the test! I agree, tho, no way he lasts too long.

Jinjer said...

I agree, Jesse is beyond full of himself! April and Libra are so on my annoyance list! Steven should have been in the HOH room - very bad move on his part. I too can't get into BBAD - isn't entertaining yet.

Bianka said...

Too bad I'm not on East coast time anymore! I always watched the show before you!

Kim Thomas said...

I havent flipped after dark on yet and I have been tivoing. I can't take the commercials.