Thursday, July 24, 2008

BBB 10.6

What is Julie Chen wearing? Did she get a job with Cal-Trans? I contemplated wearing sunglasses for the episode.

Why is Keesha so freaking obsessed with Steven?

Libra for President...total politician - why couldn't she just answer honestly about old people's ability in the game. What did she think she was implying when she said they should even things out?

Conversate. Enough said.

Renny's son's name = Sparky.

Jesse's mom is an idiot. It explains so much!

What was with Steven's speech?

All of the alien sightings in the bathroom were hysterical.

Got a little scared when Libra and Keesha were the final two in the HOH competition. Who will she nominate?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK so Julie's outfit was disgusting. The two oranges didn't even match eachother. Who dresses her?

Jessie is ridiculous. All he talks about is how people under estimate his smarts and that he's been through alot in his life for a 22 yr old, yet he only talks about himself. I almost died when I heard his goodbye to Steven. Enough about me - let's talk about me!

I'm probably in the minority for this, but I love Angie. She is by far my favorite person in the house. All of the other girls are stupid, bitchy, or too worried about a showmance to actually play the game. I like that she isn't fake and doesn't run around kissing ass. I think that is why the other females are intimidated by her. Now she just needs to win some competitions.

Keesha is currently in my running for the most stupid person to ever play the game.

Queen B said...

I didn't watch it last night but already saw who got evicted, so figured I might as well read your recap :) Can't wait to watch tonight and see how my opinions match up!

Jinjer said...

I can'r believe I missed that episode. UUUGH sounds like it was a great one!

Andria said...

I must say that the Champ never told me you did BB coverage! She has been holding out on me.