Wednesday, July 23, 2008

BBB 10.5

Steven's moping was pathetic.

Angie also overly dramatic.

Have these people watched a season before? Seriously?!

Who states that they WANT a showmance? Michelle.

Team BA is perfect except for Angie. (See earlier comment)

Keesha = total floater.

How much did I LOVE the license plate game?!

Jerry cursing...HYSTERICAL!!!

Libra...not so smart. I am glad she stays for now. I LOVE the drama. :)

Stupid Steven...NEVER volunteer to be the pawn.

Where the heck was Ollie for the first 52 minutes of the episode?

2 comments:

Queen B said...

Michelle's showmance comment, ugh. She annoys me a lot.

License plate game was fun!

Jerry is so easily influenced; Libra drama was hilarious and ultimately pointless.

What was Libra eating when Keesha came in to give her speech about not trying to win POV to save Steven? I thought she could only eat slop, but it was looking like chocolate candies to me.

Jinjer said...

Jerry cussing...lmao!! Loved it. Can't stand Libra!