Sunday, July 27, 2008

BBB 10.7

If it were not for the fact that Keesha reminds me so much of Danielle, she would totally annoy me.

Renny was a little less annoying this week.

So far Dan might have the best game play, but I'm not sure he can last. Aligning with Keesha will make or break his game. Showmance alert?

Libra needs to go. She's a Leo? That makes my head hurt.

Ollie was barely in this episode, he must be really boring or is just laying low. Maybe he's playing the best game because he's not making any enemies and staying out of the drama.

Michelle is the only female in the house that hasn't annoyed me yet. She also has the potential to be a strong player. She's my favorite female for now. I need to start watching After Dark so I can see more of her.

And of course, this BBB would not be complete without my pointing out how TERRIBLE April and Renny were at the food competition.

3 comments:

Queen B said...

Yeah, it's sad when you're only camera time is spent talking about road construction signs and their signficance in your relationships.

This is not good. I can see that we're out of sync on this. I do like Keesha and have warmed slightly to Libra (when she's not screeching). Cannot stand Michelle and wish she was up against Angie. Though Jessie is such a turd, I wouldn't be sad to see any of them go. Actually, I really don't have anything against Angie... yet.

Ruth Anne said...

Still can't get into it. Reminds me of last year. I was the lone non-BBB blogger.

Kim Thomas said...

I am so behind...