Thursday, July 31, 2008

BBB 10.9

Michelle crying = annoying. I retract earlier statements when I said I liked her.

I'm with Jinjer about Jerry's voice - it's annoying. And could he please keep his shirt on?

Oh look, Michelle and Jerry got into a shouting match! Jerry's been fighting with a few too many people. Any bets on how long it takes him to be on the block?

Earthquake - Jerry is an idiot. Well said Memphis. But at least he's entertaining.

Ollie has mastered laying low - it took 20 minutes for him to make an appearance. Dan too for that matter. I'm going to have to start watching After Dark more so I can see what the heck they do all day.

Angie is so in sales! I think I'd hire her :) (Tammy, you were so right!)

Do they have to vote unanimously every week? (Except for Dan's famous vote) It's very anti-climatic!

I'm sad Angie is leaving...she really grew on me tonight.

Dan is America's Player?! Didn't America learn that it ruins their game with what happened to Eric?

Loved the HOH competition! Glad it also forced me to watch After Dark.



So, the story on the teal spandex and tulle:
As correctly identified by KFuj, that's me when I was in Colorguard in High School. This was during a parade in Chino, and yes, I walked miles in that outfit. Voluntarily. The things I did to avoid PE!

6 comments:

Ruth Anne said...

You know what reality show you should watch? I love money. All the drama with characters you already know from other reality shows.

Kim Thomas said...

I am posting this so you won't go on strike

Paula said...

ditto KT

Jinjer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jinjer said...

YES Jerry needs to keep his shirt on and suck on a throat lozenge. He also needs to get a brain regarding the earthquake! He has aslo been fighting with too many people, you are totally right. I want to start a coalition to get Jerry out! Ollie has totally mastered laying low as well as Dan, I totally agree! I am sad for Angie too and her speech ruled. I want to hire her to work in my sales department!

Queen B said...

I loved that Jessie's reaction to the earthquake was to take his shirt off. geez

Jessie, "I stood up for myself. I stayed consistent." Yes, consistent to yourself, that sums it up.

Ollie was again MIA.

Sometimes Mrs. Chen bugs me, even when she's not dressed as a traffic cone.