Thursday, December 3, 2009

36 Weeks

Today was the final ultrasound for measurements for the boys. When we arrived at the hospital we were forced to wear a mask "for 'our' protection". Please note, I received both flu shots. I wanted to argue this point, but the rule follower in me kicked in. When you are already warm and breathing takes some extra effort because you are 9 months pregnant with twins, wearing a mask DOES NOT help the situation. The best part is that I get to wear one again tomorrow for my non stress test. Did I mention that I was also huffing and puffing from my walk into the hospital? They were running 45 minutes behind, so the 2 reserved spots near the bat cave entrance were both taken. I had to park in the regular lot. Sigh.

A is measuring full term (39-40 weeks) and is weighing about 6 pounds 14 ounces. B is measuring a little small at 34 weeks and 5 pounds, but that's been consistently where he's measured. All 3 of us are doing well, so we're just going to continue the non stress tests and wait for them to decide when they want to be born.

I'm just impatiently sitting around and waiting. We all know how patient I am and how well I wait for things. ;)

Belly picture will be posted shortly...Striker is bowling :)

3 comments:

Queen B said...

No SARS for you!

Come on, boys!!!

Jane said...

This is my favorite pg photo ever!!

KFuj said...

I was laughing so hard when I saw this as your profile picture on bbm.