Monday, December 7, 2009

It's 3:48 on December 7th...

...And I'm in labor!!!!

Apparently these boys just wanted their own birthday...and will be born either today or early tomorrow since my water broke! Striker won't have to share his birthday and his 30th birthday gift will be here on time ;)

BTW, 4:15 is the perfect time to commute on a Monday morning :) We are driving safely in the rain listening to Mariah Carey Merry Christmas.

Of course they picked a Monday...Striker was born on a Sunday and I was born on a Tuesday. Love these boys!

BTW, so happy I ate a HUGE dinner last night!!! We went to Red Robin and I ate: a cup of chicken tortilla soup, Whiskey River BBQ Chicken Wrap and fries, and half a chocolate shake. Needless to say, I'm not hungry yet.

Thanks to all the well wishes and early morning commenters...Facebook First Responder was Ann, BBM was ABBA, and text was Judy Hsu!!! My ear still hurts from my mom screaming into it. :)

Almost to the hospital...it's showtime and I need to fix my hair!

10 comments:

Margot said...

Congrats, Kolbows! I am anxiously awaiting the next update.

Queen B said...

you kinda have the crazy eyes going (totally understandable). Reminds me of the pics of Carolyn on Braun's blog the other day :)

You forgot to mention that I had the first haiku :)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! WELCOME, BOYS :)

Paula said...

Very excited for you! Hope all goes well! Can't wait to see what they look like!!

Ruth Anne said...

Yeah!

Remember our guesses:
Ruth-12/6/09 6#2, 5#14
Queen B-12/12 6#4 5#15
Paula- 11/30 5#15 5#8
Diane- 12/3 4.10 4.8
Uncle #32- Dec 32 6.1 5.7
(anonymous don't count)

Considering you went into labor on the 6th, I am feeling pretty good.

Rach said...

SO HAPPY!!!

Jocelyn said...

Congrats you guys!@!! Keep us updated as much as you can..

Unknown said...

yay jenn! congratulations to you and will! i love that you keep us posted! (and i love that i was first to text back!)

KFuj said...

Baby A Alexander Martin 6 lbs 12 oz 9:59 am, 18 inches long. Baby B Anton Mikael 5 lbs 1oz 10:00 am 17 inches long. Pictures are on Jenn and Striker's facebook.

They have both eaten and everyone is doing well.

Jane said...

This picture is my fav PG picture ever!!!

Jenn Ann said...

OMG I cannot believe I posted this HIDEOUS picture...or that I at least didn't realize until long after how absolutely terrible I looked. Enh, whatever, it was a moment that cannot ever be repeated, and is therefore priceless!