Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy Mommy!

It's 3:33 AM and the boys last ate at 10:30 PM. They are just starting to wake up now. I fell asleep shortly after 11...I woke up 3 in a panic because no one was crying and I woke up on my own after about 4 hours of solid sleep - that hasn't happened in months...honestly can't remember the last time I slept longer than 3 hours. In my amazement, I woke up Striker (sorry!) and told him the glorious news!! He was immediately concerned that the boys were both still breathing - they were - of course I'd already checked :)

Alex had kept Striker up until about midnight since he was wide awake and a little fussy after his last feeding, but that meant that even Striker got a solid 3 hours!!! We can safely say that hasn't happened since December 7th prior to 3:48 AM. :)

This was especially a nice gift from the boys since Alex set a new record for the number of times and total time spent feeding yesterday and Tony ate on the higher end of their average. They are plumping up and Tony is filling out quite nicely...take that stupid hospital nurse that thought I was starving my children!!! Leave me with Google and I'll figure out how to get my sleepy jaundiced son to eat!!!! Still bitter...sorry.

6 comments:

KFuj said...

Yeah for sleep!
Yippie for plumping boys!
Hooray for happy healthy Alex and Tony!

Lisa said...

Cheers to sleep!

Queen B said...

yay for sleep :) I won't tell you how much I got last night...

Ruth Anne said...

Enjoy it all!

Happy mommy to you!

Kim Thomas said...

LMAO, still bitter.

Jane said...

The small joys in life become huge!!