Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Eviction Proceedings - Day 2

Today I:
-Napped until noon (I was up until midnight and wake up every hour and a half or so, so don't be too jealous)
-Ate WAY too many Oreos
-Spent the entire afternoon sitting up and reading...finished Going Rogue - highly recommend it
-Noticed that stretch marks are now appearing on my belly like fault lines near the San Andreas...luckily they have not traveled north of the belly button
-Answered numerous inquiries by phone, email, Facebook, text, and BBM as to whether anything was happening - not a darn thing
-Got stir crazy, needed out of the house and decided to go watch Striker bowl league tonight, he drove and we're within an hour radius of the hospital
- Tomorrow is 12/3, 36 weeks and the last big ultrasound for measurements - it's at 3:30 and I promise to update Facebook and the blog ASAP after, though that may not be until 5 if they can do my NST after the ultrasound
-Committing to y'all that when things happen: 1) Mass BBM will be sent to all contacts where updates will be posted in real time, it'll be like a group chat, so you can all entertain each other...this will also allow Striker or others to update should I be unable to; 2) Facebook will be updated regularly...now would be the time to add Striker and Lil Dahl if you haven't already; 3) I have a list of people to text, if you'd like to be on this list (and don't fall under the first 2 notification categories), let me know.

Once again, technology/communication plan is in place, hospital bag is still not packed...I should probably do that when we get home. ;)

-It seems that B is currently tap dancing on A trying to shove him out (at least he listens to Grandma Barbie). Other than that, they've both been pretty quiet the last 2 days...perhaps they are resting up for their big debut?

6 comments:

Kim Thomas said...

I read that the average birth week of twins is 37 weeks. Tomorrow is 36 weeks so you have one week before your boys are "average" lol

KFuj said...

Another week will make them above average weight for twins, I'm sure!

Keep walking! I'm voting they are resting for their big trip!

KFuj said...

Get your hospital bag packed, put a few days worth of pills into zip lock bags labeled! So all you need is the bag and cell phone charger. I can always bring you mine and steal yours if you forget ;-)

Ruth Anne said...

Oh my, I am so confused. Are you being induced or sectioned tomorrow? Good luck whatever you want.

P.S. Don't forget the gum post surgery since you can't eat until you pass gas!

Queen B said...

Ruth - she's attempting to induce herself via Oreo consumption ;)

JA - excited, get 'er done!

Jane said...

Or jsut out of room :)