Thursday, August 2, 2007

BBB #11

Amber is an IDIOT!!!! She's sobbing uncontrollably over Nick being nominated and then they cut to a flash back of HER suggesting it to Dustin.

I love that Dick continuously picks on Jen...he actually compared her to Saddam Hussein!

Danielle overreacted to Jen just a bit and having seen the whole thing prior to the iced tea incident, I like Danielle a little less. Sad. Then again who knows what happened earlier in the day...it could have been the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back.

Why did Nick shave his head? Why did Eric "copy" him?!

FUNNIEST thing EVER!!!! Amber in the diary room talking about Nick being nominated for eviction: "I think it's better if he goes because then I won't have somebody to depend on. Maybe I can get my emotions under control because I think if I don't stop crying as much as i do eventually it's gonna bite me in the ass." You think?

Julie: Why do you think God wanted you in the house?
Jameka: Um...hopefully to win.

Jameka is representing all African Americans by referring to Zach as Nick's slave? Hmmm...

The votes for Kail: Zach and Eric. The votes for Nick: Jen, Jameka, Jessica, Amber, Dick, and Danielle. The sad thing is that everyone is going to think that Danielle voted for Kail instead of Eric.

Amber's face when she was saying her good-bye to Nick...priceless!

I hate when HOH competitions run over into the next show...thank goodness for After Dark!

2 comments:

Queen B said...

The HOH competition was the lamest thing ever.

I'm hoping with Nick gone that Amber and Danielle cry less. LOL, right.

Kim Thomas said...

Amber's crying is totally out of hand. This girl must seriously be a basket case in real life.