Thursday, August 30, 2007

BBB # 21

Eric's un-girlfriend is TOTALLY jealous. LOVE his brothers!

Zach's good-bye speech was retarded. Clearly he has too much time on his hands.

Wah-mber's farewell was HYSTERICAL - "I'm going to try not to c-c-c-c-c-cry."

How impressive was it that Julie Chen was able to interview Wah-mber with a straight face? It was even more impressive that she said she wanted to be a motivational speaker but didn't mention being a model. The hubby and I are still laughing about how Wah-mber asked Drew Carey what "scrutinize" meant.

Have I mentioned I hate HOH competitions that carry over until the next episode...thank goodness for blogs of the live feed. I know who won and it's going to make things interesting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heir Advance Company - Advances cash to heirs of inheritances prior to the close. You have not posted feedback to this user.