Tuesday, August 21, 2007

BBB #19

Tonight's BBB will be a combined effort from the hubby and I.

Amber (while crying): "I ain't crying no more."
The hubby: That's not really crying for Amber. Me: Good point!

During the POV competition Amber is sad that Jameka was eliminated. Me: How STUPID would it have been for both her and Jameka to have been out of the house together with the replacement nominee stayed there? The hubby: How would that be worse than them being there? Me: Good point.

Amber's verbal vomit when making a deal with Daniele. Me: Seriously? Daniele would have been happy with just her word that she wouldn't put her up. LMAO.

6 comments:

Queen B said...

Yeah, last night was ALL about Amber (aka Wah-mber), which was interesting.

LMAO that she said she ain't crying anymore, then had another long and teary episode.

When she cried in the corner after she lost the POV competition, there weren't even any tears coming out! I think she was just doing that because she felt like she was expected to cry.

LOL when Jameka said, "you just need a good cry, huh?" That is ALL Amber ever does, how could she "need" one?!

Amber sure slutted herself out to Daniele to get off the block. That was hilarious.

Kim Thomas said...

Amber:

I've had a bad week:

I've lost Dustin,
I'm on slop, and
I've been nominated

Bianka said...

Kim, you forgot to add "Waahhhh.."

sethoan said...

about his replica bags buy online find out here luxury replica bags try this site high quality designer replica

Unknown said...

over at this website designer replica luggage check my site high replica bags image source replica gucci handbags

wheigh said...

published here replica louis vuitton go to this web-site Dolabuy Balenciaga my website replica designer bags