Thursday, August 9, 2007

BBB #14

Dick's face when Kail was evicted...PRICELESS!

Note to Jessica - tube tops should not be worn when there is a possibility that you will be jumping up and down if you win HOH.

Is it kinda bad that I wanted Jen to win HOH this week just to see what would happen? Don't get me wrong, I'm happy Jessica got it, but I'm a little worried because she was so easily swayed by Dick and Danielle last week.

Ann, I hope you watched tonight because then you saw Amber's meltdown - lots of tears!

And Bianka, you thought you were 3 hours ahead of me, but Will knew what was going to happen around noon today...this is also proof that the hubby is ADDICTED to Big Brother this season - the link he sent me at work today and said that I had to read it no matter how busy I was.

Still rooting for an Eric and Danielle final two!







4 comments:

Captain Will said...

It has been rumored that I would make a good "America's Player". Well, let me tell you, after seeing some of the stuff that Eric has gone through...I would tell CBS to pound sand if they offered that to me. Just let me play my own game!

Anyway, did you like Eric's version of the happy dance? I thought he was going to paralyze himself.

Kim Thomas said...

After watching the 3 hours of BB After Dark form Wedneday night I was shocked that Eric didn't leave the house.

Queen B said...

Will - I so want you to be America's Player :)

Jenn - you are so right about Jessica and the tube top!

Ann said...

Aaaargh!!! I missed it! I'll watch next week for an Amber melt-down, I promise!