Sunday, August 12, 2007

BBB #15

Ann, I hope you watched tonight because Amber cried...as usual.

Amber, Jameka and Dustin are getting on my nerves! Seriously, God told Amber which guitars had $$ in them?! I think worse than her believing that, is that she said it out loud. Jameka and Dick going at it is almost as painful as watching Amber and Jameka talk about the game. PAINFUL! Dustin has been annoying me on After Dark...he thinks he is so much smarter than everyone, but he's not. I just hope that when the regular show catches up to After Dark they let America see what a doofus he is.

If I ruled Big Brother, I'd want Eric, Jessica, Jen and Zach to team up. (Yes, as stated on Kim's blog, Jen's growing on me.) I'd want Danielle to win HOH and POV in alternating weeks to keep herself in the house. That would eliminate Amber, Jameka, and Dustin. Zach would probably be the next to go, and then that would leave the final four as: Eric, Danielle, Jen, and Jessica, and THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!

3 comments:

Bianka said...

Why does everyone hate Zach? I think he's hilarious. I wish they'd show more of him geeking around!

Queen B said...

Zach was so cute in his bunny outfit. That was hilarious when Amber was like, "no, I am not turned on by a grown man in a bunny outfit," when she totally was. ROFLMAO

Jameka... what a crazy girl. She puts all this pressure on herself to represent all African Americans, but seriously, can she lay off the cursing when she's talking about God. And, "your mom is a b****." Was that really necessary?!

And Amber talking about God showing her guitars. That was stupid. Even more stupid than when she was shown praying to work out more. I had to chuckle at that one.

Ann said...

I did watch, and I don't think I will again. Amber is an idiot.