Tuesday, August 14, 2007

BBB #16

LOVED Daniele's little sob fest in the HOH room about her dad and the quick cut to her diary room session where she said that it was half strategy - BRILLIANT!

Note to Dustin - the idiot who is on the block and who confidently says "I feel safe" almost ALWAYS GOES HOME!!!!

And now, the hubby will write about the rules and regulations of being a houseguest on Big Brother:

Well, since some of you out there in the Blog-o-sphere have said I would make a good player on BB, I decided to actually look into it. So, I came upon the section of the CBS website that describes some of the rules and agreements of becoming a houseguest. For example, you must be willing to live in the BB house with twelve or thirteen strangers for 100 days (wow, really?). Another thing that I found rather interesting is that the houseguests do indeed receive a stipend for each week they are in the house. However, they are not paid the stipend until they actually leave the house (those that depend on a steady stream of income need not apply, I suppose). They did not, however, specifically state how much the stipend is. Also, you must give up your stipend if you win any prize money (oh DARN!).

Now, here is the part I found fascinating...possibly to the point that I question the validity of these rules altogether: rule #9 states, and I quote, "You must be in excellent physical and mental health." WHAT?! Okay, this must be a new rule for future shows, because WHAT ABOUT AMBER? She's nuttier than a freakin Pay Day bar!! Excellent mental health...sheesh, I guess us "normal" people are not normal at all to these producers. And it doesn't even stop there. There have been houseguests that have threatened to kill other houseguests. Yeah, EXCELLENT mental health there. Oye...

Anywho, that's my report for this evening...now, I send it back to the wife...er, Jennann...

Isn't he cute?!


4 comments:

Bianka said...

Oh he's adorable! I could just pinch his cheeks! :)

I like the "nuttier than a Pay Day" comment. Clever!

Ann said...

Nuttier than a Pay Day bar, indeed!

Queen B said...

HA - this was great!!!

Nuttier than a Pay Day bar - LOVE that!

Will should get guest blogger privileges one day/week.

Kim Thomas said...

These rules are fascinating. How could any of these people (other than Kail) not need a regular income stream? Seems odd.